Thursday 13 December 2007

5½ more days...

....of work left in 2007 :o)! Amazing how the year is soon coming to a close, isn't it? It felt like only yesterday that we were celebrating the ushering in of the new millennium...and here we are, still alive without any millennium bug chaos 7 years later.

Anyway...I have my company Christmas party tomorrow starting at 15:00hrs, so I should get my beauty sleep since flexi-time will not apply. That means I cannot show up at 10am as usual, but have to be there at 9am instead. You guys should pity me, because I'll have to get up at freakin' unearthly 07:30hrs!

There'll be an activity and then dinner... . Top secret at the moment, but I think the activity is going to be bowling, and dinner will be typical Danish Christmas dinner. I've had 3 typical Danish Christmas meals in a row already, and am starting to get tired of it... . I mean, I'm almost starting to feel like that Super Size Me guy who ate McDonald's 30 days in a row for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

I like bowling, but it's annoying not to know whether that is what we'll do or not because now I'm in a dilemma about my nails. Should I paint them or not? If I do and we go bowling, then between 1-3 nails are going to get chipped, so my efforts will be wasted. If I don't do my nails and we don't go bowling, then I'd wish I had done them. See how annoying it is not to know?

Guys won't understand. They shouldn't anyway.