Wednesday 8 October 2008

Need sleep... .

I have to get up at 06:15 tomorrow to catch my flight to Helsinki, yet I am here blogging at 23:22. My body refuses to accept that tonight should be different from any other night, but it is going to regret being so stubborn when the alarm rings tomorrow at the ungodly hour of 06:00.

Anyway, will be in Helsinki tomorrow for a meeting with a supplier, spend the night there, then take a fast boat (2hrs) over to Tallin, Estonia, spend a day there, then take the overnight ship from Tallin to Stockholm, then straight to the airport to fly back to Copenhagen on Saturday.

And back to Copenhagen on Saturday I must, because Denmark is going to play against Malta in their next World Cup qualifying match, and I have an invitation to that game at the stadium :o).

Well, it's 23:40 now, so whether my body likes it or not, I'm dragging it to bed. It'll thank me for it tomorrow.