Friday 11 July 2008

My 1 week of singlehood...

....starts tomorrow!!! Well, not quite "singlehood" in its true sense. It's more "being without hubby", that kind of "singlehood". He'll be flying off to Sunny Beach, Bulgaria tomorrow for a week with his parents, a cousin, and my sister, Claudia.

Poor me have to be stuck here in Copenhagen because of work. Oh well, I actually like being in Copenhagen in the summer anyway, so I'm not really complaining. Would of course be fun to be with a bunch of family there, so that's what I'll miss the most.

Nevertheless, I'll make the most of my time alone here. Will be working as usual during the weekdays, and the only weekend alone I'll have is this weekend, so besides the WILD WILD PARTY that I'm going to throw...no, just kidding - it'll be a quiet weekend...sorta. I'll try to play tennis tomorrow with a former colleague (if he's free and no rain), lunch appointment after that, then maybe checkout a new nightclub in town if I don't get too lazy.

You know what's nice about having a holiday apartment? That you can put stuff there that you don't need in your real home ;o). Too many mugs/glasses/cultery/plates? Bring to Bulgaria! Duvet covers we can't use anymore (not because they're old, but because we had bought a new duvet which is longer than the previous one, so we can't use the "old" duvet covers anymore)? Bring to Bulgaria! Big rug that we can't use anymore (because we bought a real carpet)? Bring to Bulgaria! Hubby that you can't use anymore? Send to Bulgaria! No, just kidding ;o)... .

Anyway, everything's packed up and ready for check-in. Parents-in-law will come by tomorrow between 07:00 - 07:30, so I had better go catch up on my beauty sleep.