Wednesday 7 January 2009

Entering 2009

This post is slightly overdue, and I have yet to put pictures up on Facebook. We had a fantastic New Year's Eve party hosted by my friend, Bahati, at her apartment close by our place. There were around 30 people in all, and we had good food and free flow of drinks for 200kr (S$50) each.

It was the first time in 2 years that we ushered in the new year in a big party way. The last 2 NY eves were of a more cosy/family nature in Tune (Roskilde), so it was nice to have a change this time. We didn't go home until 6am...but like I said before, the party was close to home so it didn't take more than 15mins before we were in our domain again.

Well, there's not much more I can tell, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.


I normally edit red eyes in photos away, but I think Martin's red eyes in this pic fit his scary look.


A close up of Mr Punk. I did the makeup...but the idea of wanting makeup done in the first place was his, not mine.


I went for the more subtle makeup ;o).


Mmm....lots of delicious homemade food.


All gone in no time.


A South African dish called "Babooti" or something like that.


Just finishing my 1st round.


Anders going for his 10th round ;o).


Couple shot #01


Dancing time!


Everybody dance now!


Shake it, shake it, shake it!


Couple shot #02


The host!


What to drink...decisions, decisions.


More groovy time.


In Denmark, it is legal to shoot off your own fireworks. You can see one going off to the left of this picture. Personally, I don't like wasting money on these rockets, so I just let others buy the stuff and enjoy it at their expense ;o). It's not like I dare to shoot one off on my own either anyway. Therefore, no money wasted, no body parts wasted.


Beautiful.


Martin searching for food... ;o). Or not.


More dancing.








Putting on a show.


Group shot of the last party animals.