Thursday 8 November 2007

Cows go "Moo..."

Off to the countryside tomorrow to visit my parents-in-law (no, they're NOT cows!). Had been a long time since I was there last time....½ a year ago, actually... . That's how big Denmark is ;o). I mean, not that it takes forever to get to their home (1½hr by train one-way), but just that when friends and/or family live so far away, visitations are not easy to do regularly, especially without a car. That's why I can never imagine myself living outside of Copenhagen permanently - would feel so cut off from society... . And I'm not planning on having a family with 9 kids either... .

So yeah, it'll definitely be a relaxing time down there... . Back to nature, which I guess is nice now and then. Well, I'll most likely be indoors most of the time anyway, considering how cold it is outside right now... . I should have officially started hibenation when we turned our clocks to winter time, but I don't think my manager will approve of such a long leave till spring time :o(. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to stop shaving my legs so that I can let my natural "fur" grow to keep me extra warm during the winter months.

Hairy Sheily signing off!