Monday 26 November 2007

Dear Cindy,

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy BIRTHDAY, dear Cindy,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!!!

Welcome to the 30's club, woman! It's a 10 year membership club which you can't get out of until the expiry date, so I hope that you will enjoy the privileges which come with it, such as:


1) People giving up their seats in public transporation for you.
2) Getting senior citizen discounts in some places.
3) People helping you to cross the road.
4) People helping you to carry your bags.
5) Getting called in a more respectful term like "Aunty" by young people.

Oh wait...those are privileges for 60 years old and above, aren't they? Why am I thinking so far ahead? Don't get me wrong...I'm not saying that you look old ;oP. Actually, maybe it's because members in the 30's club don't really have any special privileges, except:

Looking young, but having the wisdom and maturity of a woman who has been through 3 decades of life experiences... .

Anyway...I wish you a happy birthday, girlfriend! It's been wonderful having you as a good friend for at least ½ of your life :o). I've watched you grow, I've watched you learn, I've watched you teach, I've watched you love....and now I'm starting to sound like an old granny when I'm not.

Okay, I better end this birthday post before I get tempted to upload all our teenage photo memories which both you and I probably don't want the whole world to see ;o). Hmm...I would put up our recent picture together, though ;o).



PS: Give me a sign that you've read my tribute to you, ok ;o)?