Thursday 15 November 2007

The Sexiest Men Alive 2007 - my take

Ok...who decided on this list of The Sexiest Men Alive 2007? Why wasn't I consulted? There are obviously some men who should be on that list but aren't, and some men who shouldn't be on that list but are!

Here's my take on who should not be on that list (1 = first to go):

1. Javier Bardem (no comment)
2. James Mcavoy (no comment)
3. Adrian Grenier (not macho / hunky enough)
4. Ben Affleck (no sex appeal really)
5. Brad Pitt (used to be hot, now just old news)

Here's my take on who should be on that list to replace the above (1 = first to enter):

1. Wentworth Miller from TV series "Prison Break"
(how on earth could they forget him?!)




2. Josh Holloway from TV series "Lost"
(too bad he's married...oh wait, so am I.)



3. Sendhil Ramamurthy from TV series "Heroes"
(I love his accent! I hope we're somehow related.)



4. Jesse Metcalfe from TV series "Desparate Housewives"
& movie "John Tucker Must Die"



5. Hmm...can't think of a 5th one right now...but if you have a suggestion, then throw it in!



Anyway, that was my list of hot, sexy, male celebrities (that's why Martin's not on the list - he's not a celebrity! Not yet, at least). And hey, I'm married, not blind, so I can still appreciate beauty, right ;o)?