Sunday 2 December 2007

Belly button ring - new poll!

Ok, I have been thinking for more than a year now about whether or not to pierce my belly button... . I've seen it on some girls in Brazil in 2006 when Martin and I were there, and it just looked SO sexy! On the flat tummies, of course... . I mean, that goes without saying... .

Something like this:



I had wanted to do it, then I changed my mind....and then I spoke to Anne Lee's husband at Wagma's birthday party 2 Saturdays ago and since he does piercing, I was able to ask him all my questions about it....so now I'm thinking again of doing it... .

Should I? Should I not? I'm not afraid of the initial prick...I'm more thinking about whether I am able to be disciplined enough to keep the pierced area continuously clean for 3 months or so or not... . If I do get it pierced, then I should do it this month so that I can show it off in warm Singapore in March next year.... .

Anyway....I've made a new poll about this, so please place your votes! Yes? Or no? Both girls and guys should vote! I already know that Martin thinks it looks sexy, so I would at least get his support/approval if I do it... . But yeah....wanna see what you guys think too.... ;o).