Friday 21 December 2007

Company Christmas party pictures

Finally, the pictures from my company's Christmas party on 14 December, Friday.

Warming up at the office


Chit-chatting, drinking, snacking and doing a quiz


Simulation Golf

Arriving at our activity destination for simulation golfing!


Me and my golf coach, Rune (while he was still liking me)


Crazy golfers - not at all serious in their game.


This guy though (Andreas), he's more refined than those above.


Our fake golf course. We had to hit our balls onto that screen


3rd best golfer out of 12 = IVY!


2nd best golfer = Manaru!


And the best golfer = Me! What? Just because you see me in a model pose instead of a golfer's pose like Ivy and Manaru does not mean that I was declared the winner by seducing the guy who counted the overall scores, ok ;oP? I really did play!


Yeah, yeah - I should start getting my winter clothes on too.


Dinner at Imperial Hotel

Who's that crazy tourist on my left?


Where's the mistletoe?


Mmm..kay, don't give them any mistletoes! My poor eyes!


Sabrina being cute


Nina, Andreas and Sabrina


Food at last!


Sabrina, Shi Hua and Shimei. Skål! (Cheers!)


Tamaki, Manaru and Lucy...all drunk by now.


Andreas trying to kiss his food (somebody please take the mistletoe away from him!), and Yuka eating hers properly.


Me being the most sober and well-behaved there, knowing that our company has something called "Code of conduct" *cough*


Yay! Rune likes me again! Or maybe he just wants my best golfer's prize... .


Andreas and me


Dancing time at Rosie McGee's!

It's getting hot in here!


Serious discussion about work-related issues while in the nightclub


"Just shut up and dance, Rune! Why always talking about work?"



It was a long tiring night indeed, that even loud disco music was soothing enough to put Morten to sleep.


Thus ends our great party. A big thank you to Morten for the time and effort put into arranging another successful party for all of us! Looking forward to the next one already :o).


Anyway more pics are on the marshmellow homepage in the GTA folder. Too many to put all here.