Monday 10 March 2008

Rebond

No, "rebond" is not the same as "reborn" like a "born-again Christian". Rebonding has more to do with hair, and as mentioned in a couple of posts earlier, this was what I did with my hair last Tuesday. So what is it actually? Well, they say pictures speak a thousand words, so I'll let the pictures do the talking. If you're still not satisfied with that, then Google can help ypu understand :oP.

This was actually taken on our day of arrival (we arrived at 6am in the morning), so I do look exhausted as I should be after a 12hr flight and trying to stay awake at least till 8pm. Anyway, hair's not so tame here... .


After rebonding, it's now looking straight, smooth and shiny. It should stay that way for between 6 months to 1 year, depending on how I take care of it.

Can you see the difference? I don't have curly hair, so it would seem strange to want to straighten my already "straight" hair, but sometimes the waviness can get quite unmanageable/annoying, so that's where rebonding comes in as an option. It helps though, that I have thick hair so the result doesn't look too "flat" as it would with thin hair

Cost of this = S$138 (511 DKK). It was on special promotion :o). But I did do some other stuff too so my total hairdressing expenditure was much more in the end :o(. Had did the colouring and highlight today, so now I'm a little bit more fiery red on my head ;o).