Wednesday 26 March 2008

A tanned Sheila is a happy sheila

Yay! Mission accomplished: I got my tan! It's been HOT, HOT, HOT here Down Under, but alas! today is our last day here. Just saw that it'll be -10 deg C in Copenhagen today and snowing. That's freakin' cold, compared to the 30 deg C here in Perth! Heard that it had actually been snowing for quite a few days already in CPH...and it's also still raining in Singapore, so I guess I'll just have to enjoy the last rays of sunshine here for the next few hours before heading to the airport for the flight back to Spore.

Had been an awesome trip here in Western Australia. So many pictures to upload when I get home! Our 2GB memory stick in the camera had ran out of space because we had taken around 520 pictures altogether. Actually more, but had to delete some in order to free up the space.

But yeah, the 7 day outback tour was indeed the highlight. Made lots of new friends too, both humans and animals ;o). You'll see what I mean when I upload the pictures. The only down sides of Western Australia are the very loooooooooong drives to get to places, and the annoying flies.

The last couple of days left in Singapore will be spent doing last minute shopping, and eating all my favourite local dishes. I can see busy days ahead indeed. Hopefully it will be sunny and warm when we touch down in Copenhagen this Saturday morning... . Otherwise, I might just decide not to return to the North Pole ;o).