Sunday 16 March 2008

A sheila in Perth, Australia

Had touched down in Perth yesterday, and so far it's been good! Great weather indeed, so I hope this is the place for me to get some sun :o).

Our outback tour starts at 7am tomorrow morning, and I'm looking very much forward to that. Not the "7am in the morning" part, but the actual tour itself, of course. I hope we'll be with a bunch of fun people, since we'll be pretty much stuck with them for about 7 days.

Anyway, since it's going to be an outback experience, I don't believe I'll have any Internet connection to update my blog, nor my Facebook...so if you don't hear anything from me, it's because I'm in touch with nature.

If you still don't hear from me after say...2 weeks, then I'll suggest one of you start calling the authorities. I mean, who knows if there are any psychopaths out there in the vast countryside of Australia who like to slaughter tourists, right? If any of you have watched the movie "Wolf Creek", then you'll know what I mean... .