Thursday 15 May 2008

Grill party in Svinninge

Last Monday was the last public holiday (2nd day of Pentecost) in Denmark until CHRISTMAS!!! How depressing is that? Can you imagine, no more days off in June, July, August, September, October, November and almost till end of December???

Ok, don't wanna talk about that anymore. On to happier things, such as a FANTASTIC SUMMER-ISH weekend at my parents-in-law's home in the countryside of Svinninge. We had a grill party with LOTS of good food and fun, both with family and friends. I don't normally have friends coming with me to visit my in-laws, so Wagma was the first of my friends who joined me on this one.

Funny how 1st generation is to the left and 2nd generation is to the right.


Anders. Yes, both of them.


Morten and Klaus


The comfy hammock.


I like this shot of MIL. So relaxed... . This should be her new Facebook profile pic.


Demonstrating how to down a shot.


Hard at work. Big grill, huh? It's serious business!


Mmm...best spare ribs EVER!


Soaking in the last bit of sun for the day.


Before the feast.


During the feast.


"Pass me those sausages!" said Anders#1


Mormor (grandma) savouring her spare ribs.


"I'm liking it!" said Morten.


Paparazzi on the loose!


Oh, it was just Martin. BORING! ;o)


Smile! Camera loves us!


Dear friend Morten and me. He's a really sweet guy...and SINGLE! So if anybody wants his number, just let me know ;o)!


Made a Photoshop on the previous pic...because I can.


Me and Wagma.


Still camwhoring.


Chocolate sticks?


You try first, Wagma!


My turn! My turn! Hmm...it's NOT CHOCOLATE!!! Ok, I really didn't smoke that thing; just posing. I've never smoked in my life, not even out of curiosity, not even for entertainment, nada. Never have, never will.


Mafia boss.


Human chimney?


Morning breakfast in the morning sun.


This is the BEST way to read the newspaper. I don't get why some like to do it in the toilet.


There was 1 thing I did on this visit that I had never done before, and that was to run around the house almost butt naked. Had HORRIBLY lost a dice game, and the loser was to run around the house completely butt naked, so though it was VERY embarrassing, a forefeit was a forefeit, right? I wasn't completely butt naked...just almost. Good thing it was quite dark outside by then, and that I wasn't wearing granny undies that night (not that I have any).

Anyway, it was a really enjoyable weekend. Should have more of it, that's for sure.