Monday 3 September 2007

My future yacht!

Ok...I'm still dreaming...but it's good to dream, right? So, will the owner of this beauty of a yacht please contact me??? I would like a ride in it!!! I promise to write good things about you on my blog :o)... .

Transformers...more than meets the eye:






This yacht was docked just outside by the harbour at the Admiral Hotel where Diana and Seth's wedding dinner was on Saturday. Those of us who were at Diana's hen party 2 Fridays ago actually saw it from a distance while on the dinner cruise and already then, we were in awe as to how big it was. The mast is 62m high!


To see it up close and personal was indeed something else. I think they were intentionally "transforming" it when they saw that they had an audience (us) at the dock... . Not that I blame them, though. After all, if you have it, flaunt it! Plus, it gave me the opportunity to snap pictures of the transformation to show you guys ;o).


No offense to Diana and Seth, but this yacht stole and locked our attention the minute we saw what it started doing. Nobody wanted to take pictures with the bride and groom anymore, since cameras started snapping away at this Transformer.


Hmm...just read that this yacht was built for a well-known Australian yachtsman. I guess I won't get my ride on it then, since he probably has lots of people writing good things about him already... .