Thursday 7 August 2008

1 more day!

No, no, not to the Olympics. Well, yes it is, but that's not as important MY BIRTHDAY!!! The date of the year, or rather, of the DECADE (and decades to come) is...

08/08/08!


Just look at all the circles, the curves - simply beautiful ;o). And not to mention, that "8" is a lucky number in Chinese, so "luck, luck and luck"! Well ok, I guess you could also say "zero luck/zero luck/zero luck"... . Whatever ;oP.

Anyways...I have decided to throw a small party this year after all. Heck, why not, right? It's a good date and it's on a Friday. I will never have a nice date like this to celebrate on again, since the next one would be 8/8/88...and although I'd still be *ahem* 25 18, I might not be an "alive" 25 18. Hey, jokes aside, I'd actually be 111 years old if I get that far, so it would be a cool date to celebrate on for that reason too ;o).

So yeah - a party on 08/08/08 at 08:08:08pm! Stay tuned for updates!