Saturday 16 August 2008

SIA - simply the best!

Singapore Airlines (SIA) has been named "Best airline in the world" for 2008 by Skytrax. Actually, 2008's not over yet, so how come they can conclude this already? It is still Aug 2008 now, right? I just turned 25 18, so please don't tell me 2008 is over already.

Anyway, where was I? Ah yes, for the 3rd time in 10 years, SIA is on top. Actually, I thought we've won a lot more than 3 times...but well, it's still cool. We always take SIA whenever we travel back to Singapore. Ok, we haven't always done that...but will be doing so from 2007 onwards. Sure, we'll have to pay a bit lot more, but besides the comfort and inflight entertainment, it's also nice to just fly direct for the 12 hours that it takes from CPH-SIN. Besides, there's a lower chance of your luggage getting lost since it's not getting transferred from one plane to another.

I wonder if Singapore Airlines won because of the possibility of having "Sex In Air" (SIA)... ;o). Oops, did I just say that? Sorry, I Apologise! But seriously, it has to be.

I mean, compared to say:

Scandinavian Airline System - SAS - Slow And Sloppy
Air Portugal - TAP - Take Another Plane
Alitalia - Always Late In Taking off, Always Late In Arrivals
(none of these made the list)

Funny enough (or coincidently enough), the best European airlines is:
Lufthansa! (Let Us F*ck THem And Not Say Anything).

There's something about sex that sells, it seems.