Monday 29 October 2007

Homemade carrot cake

I present to you, my yummilicious carrot cake baked by yours truly yesterday. It was a looooong time ago that I last baked this, so I'm glad it turned out rather successfully.

Yeah, yeah, I know I missed covering the bottom edge with cream. Was in a hurry to take pictures of it and then eat... .


Want this slice? It's yours.


Very easy to do, so go ahead and try it at home if you want. Receipe's here (I just didn't bother with the pineapple, but every thing else was accordingly). Quick, easy, delicious - 3 key words for me whenever I enter the kitchen to cook or bake... .

Hint to the ladies (all males, you may stop reading from this point on):
I think that the most tedious part in baking this cake is shredding the carrots. Therefore, if you have a hubby or boyfriend, just make him do the shredding, but don't make it into a command. You should instead feel his arms and go "My, my...what strong arms you've got! They're just what I need in the kitchen! Will you be my hero?" and then BAM! You've got yourself a fully equipped carrot shredder ;o).