Tuesday 9 October 2007

Photoshop fun

I've been busy the last couple of days with Photoshop; trying out new things, experimenting, following various tutorials, etc. I'm still a beginner, but I do learn fast so I hope to be fairly good and comfortable with Photoshop by the end of the year ;o). This wasn't a 2007 New Year's resolution or anything, but hey, we need to set goals for ourselves every now and then, right? So why do it only on 01 JAN?

Anyway, the below are some experiments I've been doing... . They're not perfect, but I'm working on it ;o).

Yesterday

I made the fire background myself completely from scratch :o). Am not too happy with the wannabe fiery words, though. Kinda messed up on them a bit, but didn't bother to correct them. Part of the learning process anyway.



Today

I'm really proud of this one :o). Had also made it completely from scratch, and it looks pretty darn good in my opinion ;o). Not perfect, but good... . Go ahead and click on it :o).


A much better fiery text... .



Anyway...as you can see, I like playing with fire ;o). I'm going to go experiment some more now. At least this mad "scientist" cannot blow up her lab. Muahaaha... . Hmm...I hope my laptop is "fireproof" though.