Monday 28 April 2008

I have a new hubby!

The old one was outdated, so I now have a new and improved Martin version 3.3! There should hopefully be less bugs and less crashes in this version...and maybe more speed and memory storage too :o).

Happy birthday, honey bunny!!! My dirty old man ;oP. Am very priviledged to be the one by your side to see you grow old...and wise, of course ;o).

We had dinner at the Australian restaurant in Copenhagen called "Reef n Beef", and this was actually the restaurant we had our very first official date in, so we have some special memories there. Also that we didn't really have real Australian food in Australia, so you could say that we were making up for that here in Denmark ;o). The whole meal (starters+main course+drinks) costed 600 DKK (S$165), so it was not exactly cheap...but it is exotic in a way (in Denmark, at least), so I guess it was ok.


Our starters.


Garlic bread - delicious!


Emu sushi ;o). VERY delicious!


My yummy crocodile tail main course. Almost tastes like chicken (as always).


Joey the kangeroooooo - Martin's main course.


A satisfied sheila.


A satisfied bloke.


Opening a present from Ivy.


Beer glasses! Skål!


At Alice's home for dessert.


Btw, for those of you who have been following my blog regularly, you might remember that my dear Ivy had gone back to China...but as you can see in the above picture, she's BACK!!! Will make a separate post on that after I'm done with my Australian posts.


And for those of you who are curious, I had bought Martin a winter coat (as he wanted) for his birthday gift, but alas! It was too short :o(. Nothing to do with the size (it was XL!), but more to do with the design/style. So yeah, he'll return it to the shop on Monday and find something else. Oh, and he had 3 pairs of Garfield socks too...something he can always use :o).