Tuesday 1 April 2008

My 1st day at work...

...after a whole month off! It was amazing how I still remember where the office is. Thing is though, I shouldn't need to remember it anymore, since it was also my last day today :o(. Yup...was retrenched today, although that's just a softer word for FIRED!!!

Apparently, they have decided to move my department to our German office, and since there is no other open position in the Copenhagen office, they had to let me go :o(. Almost 10 years working with this company, so it's kinda strange not work there anymore.

Oh well, life goes on, right? I will at least have 6 months of full pay, so that's a plus side. Maybe I can go on vacation again ;o). Or go learn intensive Danish. I guess if it doesn't work out here, then moving back to Singapore would be a possibility in the very near future.

Anyway...I don't wanna talk about this anymore for now. Am trying to remain positive, and see the silver lining on the cloud. If anybody wanna comfort me, or even tell me I deserve this, then feel free to do so since my comment box will be open.