Tuesday 17 June 2008

Koloni hus party at Ballerup

Shi Hua had invited us to her parent's "koloni hus" (some sort of summer house) up in Ballerup on the 7th of June. That was to be the last sunny weekend as of now. The weather was so good, that we could even have a "pool" party besides the good BBQ food! Luxury, huh? Almost.


Who likes the sun and who likes the shade?


Toey and me.


Me and bunny.


Lucy and Shi Hua.


There's the "pool"! Martin and Torben (Toey's hubby) not quite doing it right.


This is how you do it, guys!


Martin prefering land to water.


Picnic time!


Eating, drinking and talking.


Real food coming up!


Grill master.


Mmm...keep workin' it!


Am not too into brinjals.


What a feast! I contributed my home-made tiramisu to this party :o).


Can we start to eat already?


Me and bunny again.


Time to do the dishes...happily.


Thank you Shi Hua for a fantastic time! Was a pity I couldn't stay longer to play more mahjong, since Lucy going home and we could get a lift from her...and also, Portugal was playing their 1st group match in the Euro 2008 football Championships, so I couldn't let my boys down by not watching them play.