Wednesday 20 June 2007

Foolin' around with HTML

Some of you quick people might notice some new changes to the look of my blog :o). Nothing major really....not yet, at least. I've just been trying out stuff and foolin' around with whatever features I can add or change to enhance my blog, but it's really not that easy when you don't know the HTML language :o(.

But yeah, I'm just doing what I can (or what I think I can) so let's see what happens. I'm still not too successful in figuring out how to add some tab menus to my blog page... . Had found some help online, but man, those HTML codes are mind boggling! I would be some secret FBI agent or something if I can manage to decipher them!

Martin's not much help either :o(. He's more of a "hardware" kinda computer geek, so he knows how to set up and fix computers and everything that a system administrator is good at, but he knows only basic HTML (he's not a programer). Right now, he definitely knows more than what I know, so he can help me with some simple things, but not anything complicated. Bil is actually the one who is the expert in programing, but I don't think I'm going to ask him to help me enhance my blog...for obvious reasons.

Anyway, at the rate I'm self-learning these things, who knows, I might in the very near future become more of an expert than Martin in this area ;o). I won't need an IT nerd for a husband anymore then...*hee* *hee*. No, just kidding - he'll still be useful to me...like making me my cup of tea ;o).

Oh well...if any of you reading my blog are experts in HTML, then there is a damsel in distress here! I can be very stubborn, so if nobody out there can help me, then I won't blog anymore until I find a solution on to how to make tab menus on Blogger!!! *Hmpf* ;oP.