Monday 4 June 2007

Home Alone

I miss my honey bunny :o(. He's in London today to attend some kind of training course and won't be back into my arms until very late tomorrow night.

It is not very often that we spend nights away from each other, so it'll feel quite strange to have the big bed all to myself tonight. No one to cuddle with, no one to kiss goodnight, no one to touch and know that you're not alone, no one to entangle toes with, no one to spoon with (we always say that he's "tablespoon" and I'm "teaspoon" whenever we spoon each other)...*sigh*.

Hmm...but then again, there'll be no one to fight over the duvet with, and no biochemical warfare against each other (oh come on! I'm sure we're not the only couple who fart on each other in bed....are we?). In some positive way, there will at least be some hours of peace :o). No, actually, I would give anything to start the bedroom war again... .

Thank goodness that it is only 1 night of silence... .