Sunday 8 July 2007

Baby buddha

Martin received a picture of our lovely niece, *oops* I mean nephew, from Bil a couple of days ago (the boobs are confusing me)... . He is definitely diety, I mean deity material as expected, thanks to his maternal lines... .


And here's a little something extra for the 2 cuties:
http://www.marshmellow.dk/Blog%20stuff/pack.gif


UPDATE! (14 August 2007)
Ok...before people start thinking that the above comparision is insulting to the parents, let me assure you that they actually meant the picture of their son to look like happy Buddha... . It's on their mobile blog itself, and the picture was uploaded complete with heading and all on a date before I made this post. The only thing I did was to make the comparison easier to visualise on my post.



They spelt "Buddha" wrong...but you can see that they mean "Buddha".... .