Monday 23 July 2007

Getting hit on... .

Ok, so I was on the bus home from work today, and as usual, I sms'ed Martin to tell him that I was at city hall so that he can time himself to be on the same bus which passes by his office. I am usually able to save a seat for him together with me, but unfortunately, a guy sat next to me before I got to Martin's bus-stop and there were no more free seats for 2 people that we could use.

It didn't matter anyway, since it was just 10 mins before we got off, so he just took the seat next to my seat:


Around 3 stops before we should get off, this guy started chatting me up! Well, it started with him asking me about where a particular stop was since he wasn't entirely sure (or if it was just a pick up line or something), then we ended up talking a bit more, like that he was going to visit a friend, and then he invited me to join him to his friend's place for a cup of tea!

I declined politely, of course. I guess the funny thing was just the fact that a guy was hitting on me while my husband was next to him... ;o). He didn't know that Martin was my husband, though, and I didn't bother telling him since we reached our stop anyway.

Speaking of this, I was on my way to work last Thursday and walking towards the bus-stop when a van with 3 young Danish guys turned at the junction to the street I was on. They actually stopped beside me to shout out "HI!!! WOW, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!" which was kinda embarrassing because it also caused the car behind them to stop and wait for them to drive on before it could complete its turn... .

This was the yellow dress I had on that day

Oh well, as long as I don't get a fine for stopping traffic... ;o). Good that Martin is not a controlling, jealous, freak ;o).