Saturday 14 July 2007

Visitors from Venus

Yay! I have a couple of good friends visiting Copenhagen this month, and they have arrived already.

Cristina paid me a surprise visit at my office yesterday, together with her partner, Dino, and their baby son Thomas who is just 2 months old (or young, in his case). He is SO handsome, that boy! So much dark brown hair, a little tanned, and blue eyes! He's going to be a real heartbreaker, so watch out, girls! Cristina is ½ Danish ½ Italian, and Dino is 100% Italian, so that makes Thomas 1/4 Danish and 3/4 Italian. Nice cookie ;o).

It was a short visit at my office, so we plan to met up again before Wednesday. I will make sure to take photos to post for you guys to see :o).

Then I have another good friend, Sandra, who just arrived in Copenhagen this morning. I've known Sandra for around 10 years now through work. She's not working in the same company as me anymore, but we still remain as good friends; 1 of my best friends, in fact. I should tell Sandra's story in a separate post, since it's very deserving of a post on its own.

Sandra is now living in Singapore with her husband, Per and her son, Sean, but only for 2 years. Per has been transfered there by his company on a project, so they'll be back in Denmark more permanently soon :o). Right now, they're on vacation here for 3 weeks, so I hope to see Sandra as much as possible while she's here... .

Anyway, welcome "back" to Copenhagen you 2!!! I hope the weather gets nice and warm during your stay here :o).