Thursday 5 July 2007

Don't innovate, imitate

It's raining mad (not men) today! Non-stop from the time I left home for work, till the time I arrived home again. The wind is quite strong too, so I can imagine a lot of broken umbrellas today... . I should invest in umbrella and raincoat stocks ;o). I had told my sister, Claudia, yesterday that since she left for America 2 days ago for her vacation, it had been warm and sunny, so I guess I'll have to take back my words now... . "COME HOME, CLAUDIA!!! DENMARK MISSES YOU ALREADY!!!"

Or maybe there is another reason why it's raining so badly... . It turns out that heaven does have Internet connections afterall, and Yellow Goddess had (finally) chanced upon my blog! I have not heard the thunder or seen the lightning yet, but there is no doubt turbulence in the skies. Hmm...I wonder if I'll be getting a new faithful reader out of her ;o).

It seems that after reading my lovely blog, she got inspired and asked Bil how to create a blog of her own. Trust me, creating a blog is really not rocket science - I'm sure even the 2 year old kid who got accepted into Mensa can create a blog with 1 eye shut... . What you write in your blog however (and how you deliver it), now that's another story.

Anyway, I'm flattered that she wants to "copycat" me by entering blogsphere too. Don't innovate, imitate ;o). Oh well, the more the merrier, and it's not like I have any interest or intention of reading what comes out of her head, even if she makes me the star of her blog (as I guess she would do)... .

Freedom of speech is wonderful thing, just as long as we can retain our freedom of not reading or listening to crap speeches ;o).