Thursday 26 July 2007

Getting hit on...AGAIN!

What is it with guys hitting on old, married women in the bus ;o)?!?!? As if someone's playing a trick on me, I got hit on AGAIN in the bus on the way home! By a different guy, though, and Martin was not with me this time.

Anyway, the guy thought I was 16 ;o). That makes me YOUNGER than you, Claudia ;oP!!! Oh well, I'm soon turning 20 anyway, so it wasn't like he was too far off ;o).

He asked me for my number, so I gave it to him.... . Yeah, right ;o). Martin didn't get my number that easily (I had given him hints so that he could figure it out himself), so no strange guy is going to get my number just by asking. If he's really persistant, I'll give him Martin's number ;o). But I mean, he still wanted to be "friends" even though I told him that I was married!

Some guys don't quite get it. I think Martin would soon make me wear a burka whenever I step out of our home... .


"I'm HOT!"


"There...much better. Told you I was hot."