Saturday 4 August 2007

20's


My last weekend as a 20-something :o(. In just a matter of days, I will be an official member of the 30's club... . I guess I should be looking forward to this "upgrade"? Some say the 30's is where life begins, so I'll find out soon enough if that's just a classic example of denial... .

Hmm...come to think of it, Jesus' most fruitful years on earth started when he was 30 for 3 years, so maybe life really does begin at 30...and then goes downhill after 33??? For a guy, of course; I mean, we women just keep on blossoming until we pass on, right ;o)?

Anyway, was at a party organised by the Scandinavian Tourist Board yesterday here in downtown Copenhagen. Had a really good time! We had yummy tapas for dinner, and basically just drinking and talking with other people in the tourism industry who have some connection to Scandinavia.

The invitation I received said something about singing though, so I thought there would be some kind of karaoke system set up, but no....there wasn't. Nothing even close! Maybe they wanted us to read between the lines that there will be so much drinking that you'll find yourself singing eventually when you start to get too drunk ;o).

I didn't take that many pictures, but here are a couple of them just for my blog:

Me and pretty blond girl


3 Swedes and 1 Dane. Guess which one's the Dane.
(Hint: the hottest, guy of course)


Hey, at least I'm not too old to party ;o)!