Friday 31 August 2007

Spanky, Spanky, Spanky...

....you just don't give up, do you ;o). Are you really such a coward to reveal who you really are, that you would prefer to be anonymouse....*oops* sorry, I mean, anonymous? Why not be a man and quit hiding behind silly masks?

Anyways...here are what I do know about you so far:

1. The country you live in is right here in fairytale Denmark.

2. You like playing games... . I don't mean the "cat and mouse" game, but shooting games, rather.

3. The real IP you've been using to visit my blogosphere is actually 80.63.34.250 :o).


Coincides with the time you left your 1st message in my guestbook with spam IP 67.159.44.138 :

date 29 Aug 2007 18:46
subject
Bravenet Guestbook Notify

===============================================

Coincides with the time you left your 2nd message in my guestbook with yet another spam IP 85.195.119.14, since I banned your previous IP.

date
30 Aug 2007 13:52
subject
Bravenet Guestbook Notify

===============================================

Then you came back again...(you missed me??? How sweet!)

===============================================

And then you try to be anonymouse... . Why? Why don't you want a wild cat like me to find you? Grrr...


4. You don't seem to be very well-liked at Wikipedia, do you? I mean, online vandalising and spamming seem to be your favourite pastime? 80.63.34.250 gives quite an interesting history of your tracks on Wiki... .

For example:

Please refrain from adding nonsense to Wikipedia, as you did to Allies of World War II. It is considered vandalism. If you would like to experiment, use the sandbox. — Brendenhull 13:19, 14 May 2006 (UTC)

Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did to James and Oliver Phelps. Your edits appear to be vandalism and have been reverted.....17:40, 24 June 2007 (UTC)

And just recently in July:

This is your last warning. The next time you insert a spam link, as you did to James and Oliver Phelps, you will be blocked from editing Wikipedia. Persistent spammers may have their websites blacklisted as well, preventing anyone from linking to them from any site that uses the MediaWiki spam blacklist, which includes all of Wikimedia and Wikipedia. Daggoth Talk 15:10, 21 July 2007 (UTC)


5. You must be a "he", not a "she", since you like playing your shooting game and also that you don't seem to have what we normal people call a life... .


You asked in your 2nd message in my guestbook if I was threatening you. Your written command of English seems quite good, but for some reason, you don't seem to understand the language quite well. In what way do you feel threatened in my posts about you? All I've written concerning you are here on Blogger for the world to see since I have no means to write to you privately. Therefore, how exactly are you reading these posts?


Well...it's been interesting knowing you, Spanky. Take care and good luck in your shooting game!