Sunday 19 August 2007

Thank you, party animals!!!

A big thank you to ALL my guests who came to celebrate my 30 years birthday with me yesterday!!! You guys are the BEST!!! With friends and colleagues like you, I wouldn't mind turning 30 every year (as I will be doing from now on)!!!

I'm glad that you all had fun, and had enjoyed the food. I would really like to say that I made the food, but I should give credit where credit is due. The food was ordered from Taco Al Paso, so now you know where to get good food from :o)!

Anyway, here are pictures as promised:

Mexican food - yummy!


My Guests:










Some interesting couples:

Martin and Juliana - Danish/Canadian Chinese


Amanda and Noah - Brazilian/Nigerian


Anette and Morten - Danish/Danish


Ninna and James - Danish/American


Lennart and Angela - Danish/Chinese


Yay!!! Presents time!!!







Thank you for all the lovely gifts, guys!!! The best gift of all, though, was YOUR PRESENCE!!!


Groovin' it!



Those 3 guys can REALLY dance!!! (And I was doing the DJ'ing dance move)


Last but not least, I would like to give special thanks to 3 people:

  • Lennart and Angela - for coming to my party even though Angela had just given birth to her 2nd son just 11 days before on the 7th of August!!! 2 energetic parents indeed!

  • Andreas - for coming ALL THE WAY from Malmö, Sweden just to celebrate with me, and for even being amongst the last to leave!

I am really touched - you guys deserve an award ;o)... .


Of course, a big thank you to my hubby as well, for helping me prepare all this. *Muah*!!!