Wednesday 29 August 2007

Ice, ice, baby

For the 1st time in 10 years of living here, I experienced hail in Denmark coming down on me. No, correction - it was the 1st time in my LIFE actually! It started raining ice while I was walking to the bus stop to get to work, so good thing I had my big umbrella with me even though it was actually sunny just a couple of minutes before I left home.



It was quite scary. It was like being under attack by the Ice Queen's army or something! The funny thing though, was that a couple of days ago, a friend of mine and I were talking about things which can be frozen, and the different kinds of experiments we could try, such as making ketchup ice cubes for Bloody Mary, making coca cola ice cubes, paté ice cubes, etc, etc. We talked about how to market this, and what to call this cool (pun intended) company... .

Between you and me, I think he went a bit overboard with his experiments. His freezer must have exploded or something, hence the ice falling from the sky... . I mean, what else could it possibly have been, right? And I did tell him that he shouldn't quit his current job to go into the ice business... . Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Anyway....can somebody please make it rain men next time instead?