Friday 31 August 2007

Retracting some points from previous Spanky post...


Retracting points:

2. You like playing games... . I don't mean the "cat and mouse" game, but shooting games, rather.

4. You don't seem to be very well-liked at Wikipedia, do you? I mean, online vandalising and spamming seem to be your favourite pastime? 80.63.34.250 gives quite an interesting history of your tracks on Wiki... .

5. You must be a "he", not a "she", since you like playing your shooting game and also that you don't seem to have what we normal people call a life... .

Reason:
Above points might not be reflective of Spanky, since he's actually sharing a "global IP" with his "kollegium" (student house) mates. Therefore, above points may or may not be him - inconclusive at this point. I'm therefore willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on those, in which case I do also apologise to Spanky.

However, Points 1 and 3 remain.

I just find it a little strange / dodgey though, that our http://www.marshmellow.dk/ homepage is being hit by "his" IP number in an excessive sort of way (around 50 hits!).


Anyway Spanky...maybe you would like to invite me over to 1 of your "kollegium" parties 1 day so we can get to know each other and not be anonymous anymore ;o)? I used to live close by there, so I won't lose my way... .