Saturday 11 August 2007

Happy Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious 17th Birthday, dear Claudia!

The most beautiful girl on this planet (besides me, Tania and mumsi, that is ;oP) is now a year older! 2 more teenage years left and you'll be in the 20's Club! Which of course, is not as fun as the 30's Club, but you'll get there some day ;o).

Anyway...just wanted to wish you all the blessings, happiness, love, joy, peace wisdom, and prosperity during this new year of your life... . You've been a wonderful sister (except those times when you pooped in your diapers and I had to clean you up - NASTY) and every body should have a sister like you :o). Kind, loving, understanding, obedient (like when I ask you to go fetch me stuff and you do ;oP), and mature already at such a young age... . You'll become a fine young lady indeed - every man's dream (except Martin's, since I'm his dream...hahaha).

Since we have our birthdays just 3 days apart (which means I turn 17 first, and you turn 17 three days later; or would you rather that I turn 30 first and you turn 30 three days later ;oP?), we tend to celebrate our birthdays together :o). Hmm...not this year, though - since you're in the US.

But here are some pictures showing our birthday history together (yes, then you can see how fast you've been growing, and how I seem to remain the same... ;oP).

2001 - Cute and cuddly


2003 (hey, same monkey top!) - cute


2004 - Not so cuddly anymore


2005


2006

Young and beautiful (I meant me, but you can be too, of course ;oP)


Don't they bring back wonderful memories? How about this one in 2001 when we went home after dinner and exchanged presents:


"What's in the bag?! What's in the bag?!"


Ok, now my readers are really wondering what's in the bag.


Yes, girls...they really ARE wondering, so why not show them what's so funny?

-

-

-

-

-



HAIRY RAMBUTANS?!?!? How's that for a birthday gift?


Ah...here comes the real present... .


Tickets to Janet Jackson's concert!!! Which unfortunately she cancelled in the end so I had to get you something else... .


This ends my birthday post to the birthday girl! Once again, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Muah!